Exciting things are underway at RTNCF! We’ve started preparing for our Fall Projects, and we have an exciting group of families and homes in the pipeline!
Fall Rebuilding Days
Join us! Do you have a group interested in volunteering
for a workday? Several days? A half day? Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll see how we can best plug you in. Our main days are October 15th, 22nd, and 29th, but there will be other options as well.Contact RD at (352)373-2573
, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
to get involved.
Can’t Volunteer this fall?
Support our friends who can! Click here to make a donation to help us help our neighbors this fall!
Have stuff? We rely on in-kind donation for many of the items we use regularly to help keep our project costs as low as possible. Current needs:
- Sturdy/reliable ladders and step ladders
- A reliable and SAFE mitre saw
- A working vacuum for our office
- Point and shoot digital cameras for
- Various building supplies–call the office with inquiries, or to set an appointment to make your donation
All donations to RTNCF are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.