for REBUILDING TOGETHER NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA’s
CRITICAL HOME REPAIR PROGRAM (CLOSED for 2017)
This program focuses on critical health and safety repairs such as roof replacement and repair, replacement of weak or unsafe flooring, bathroom and kitchen repairs for safety and/or accessibility, critical plumbing repairs, repairs to unsafe electrical systems, and other critical repairs that would help to keep residents safe and healthy in their homes.
Rebuilding Together North Central Florida (RTNCF)’s application cycle for 2017 is now CLOSED. We expect to take new applications in early January 2018.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Live in Alachua County
- Own their home, with property taxes current
- Have clear deed to the property
- Meet the income guidelines (generally HUD 50% and FED 150%)
- Complete the application during the open cycle
- Provide proper documentation including:
- ID for each person living in the home
- Verification of each income source
Applications should be filled out in person. It is recommended that the application be completed at the Rebuilding Together office during the open application cycle.